Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road (Young Street to Gisborne Road) will be closed for the 2017 Strawberries and Cherries Weekend. Graham Street (Main Street to Alan Mance Holden) will also be closed. As such, there will be no vehicle access to properties in these sections of road during the closure.
All enquiries should be made via phone to 03 8652 5420 or email email@example.com
Saturday 18th November, 2016 – 4am to MAXIMUM 9pm*
Sunday 19th November, 2016 – 4am to MAXIMUM 9pm*
* The roads will be re-opened when it is safe to do so.
There will be a signed detour route for both Eastbound (towards Melbourne) and Westbound (Towards Ballan) traffic on Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road. Graham Street traffic will also have a detour route.
Eastbound (towards Melbourne):
– Turn Left at the Gisborne Road round-about
– Turn right at the Bennett Street round-about (at McDonalds)
– Turn left onto Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road
Westbound (towards Ballan):
– Turn right at Young Street
– Turn left at the Gisborne Road round-about (at McDonalds)
– Turn right at the Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road round-about
Graham Street Traffic:
– Turn left at Waddell Street
– Turn right at Grant Street
– Once at the Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road round-about, either follow the detour route to head eastbound (towards Melbourne) or turn left and continue on your way.
Pedestrians will not be affected by these closures.
There will be electronic message signs in place on Main Street/Bacchus Marsh Road leading up to and during the closures.