West Traffic has developed a Client Job Booking Policy and Procedure to ensure all clients are aware of what is expected of them when placing, modifying or cancelling a booking.
Making a booking:
You can make a booking via one of the following methods:
- Send as much detail as possible to email@example.com
- You will receive an email from our operations team once your booking has been confirmed.
- Call 03 8652 5420
- Discuss with the call taker your requirements for the job and when the job is planned for. The call taker will log your job into the system for scheduling approval. You will receive an email from our operations team once your booking has been confirmed.
Note: Your job is not considered confirmed until you have received a confirmation email.
Modifying a booking:
You can modify a booking via one of the following methods:
reply email to the response email our operations team will have sent you:
- Provide details of the modification in this email.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 03 8652 5420
- Advise the call taker that you need to update your job booking.
- The call taker will advise that the modifications have been made to your booking.
Note: Regardless of which method you use, your booking will not be considered modified until you have received an email advising of the update.
Cancelling a booking:
All job cancellations must be made via a phone call to 03 8652 5420. You will also receive a confirmation email of cancellation.
Cancellations must be made more than 12 hours before the onsite time (if the job is within the 150km radius of the dispatch depot [this can be checked by going to www.westtraffic.com.au/radius]). If the job is outside the 150km radius, cancellation must be made more than 24 hours before the onsite time.
Failure to cancel within these times will result in a 4-hour minimum + daily vehicle hire fee (if a vehicle/s were booked for the job) being billed to the booking company.
|Implementation Date||Last Review||Next Review|
|March 2018||May 2020||June 2021|