West Traffic are looking for a Traffic Control TMA Driver to join our growing company. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding on appropriate Traffic Management, as well as have a minimum of 6 months experience operating TMAs.
We currently have about 5 weeks of TMA work available. Following this, we are able to offer the successful candidate a position on our COVID-19 Testing/Vaccination Site in Melton for the duration of that project.
- Operate Truck Mounted Attenuators as well as;
- Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat
- Setup Worksites
- Participate in Worksite Toolbox Prestart Meetings
- Provide Safe Worksites
- RIIWHS302D – Implement Traffic Management Plan [REQUIRED]
- Medium Rigid (or Higher) Truck Licence [REQUIRED]
- RIIWHS205D – Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat [PREFERRED]
- RIIRTM301D/E - Operate a Truck or Trailer Mounted Attenuator [PREFERRED]
- Provide First Aid [PREFERRED]
- Flexible Hours and Days
- Small Growing Company
- Help growing company get bigger and better
03 8652 5420