West Traffic are looking for Traffic Controllers to join our growing company. Successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding on appropriate Traffic Management.
This position will see you working at the Melton COVID Hub where we are providing Traffic Management for the COVID-19 Vaccination Rollout, as well as the COVID-19 PCR Testing Site adjacent.
Likely to be 3-5 days per week. Shifts available Monday-Sunday. Generally starting between 7am and 9am, and concluding between 1.30pm and 5pm.
- Assist with the flow of vehicles in the Drive-Through Vaccination Clinic
- Assist with the flow of vehicles in the Drive-Through Testing Clinic
- Setup Traffic Management Devices
- Participate in Worksite Toolbox Prestart Meetings
- Provide Safe Worksites
- RIIWHS205D/E - Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat [REQUIRED]
- RIIWHS302D/E - Implement Traffic Management Plan [REQUIRED]
- Flexible Hours and Days
- Small Growing Company
- Located close to Public Transport (Bus)
03 8652 5420